DR: Bike Edition
The long-awaited extension of the most popular racing game brings 17 sportbikes, refreshed graphics, and more realistic gameplay than ever.
DR:BE is available on Google Play and Apple AppStore.
Diversify your racing experience with 17 extremely fast sport bikes in a new game from Creative Mobile.
- Challenge thousands of players in 4 online modes
- Win and get to the top of the global leaderboards
- Share your best runs on Facebook and Twitter
- Combine upgrades to get the fastest vehicle
- Tune and get even faster
Enjoy exiting races with realistic motorcycle physics and amazing graphics that are perfectly optimized for tablets and high-resolution devices.
Special thanks to beta-testers and awesome guys from DragRacingForum.net for helping us make this game! Your feedback has been incredibly helpful.
#1 Racing game on Android Market (Worldwide)
#4 Free game on Android Market (US and other markets)
#2 Top Grossing app on Android Market (US, UK and other markets)
v1.0.11: Jun 5 2012
- Engine sounds update
- You can now share screenshots from the game
- Various graphics updates
v1.0.10: May 25 2012
- Race with Friends Mode – you can now add friends and challenge their best races. Please note that only results achieved with this version will be included in the list.
v1.0.9: May 16 2012
- Fixed bug causing very close wins to appear as losses on the race results screen
v1.0.8: May 14 2012
- Upgraded Nitro indicator telling you how many shots you have left
- Daily bonus – free Nitro shots every day!
v1.0.7: May 10 2012
- Mass Start mode
- Various bugfixes and improvements
v1.0.6: May 3 2012
- Emergency bugfix
v1.0.5: April 27 2012
- Fixed a major bug affecting race results
- Fixed broken achievements and added new ones
- Added hints on loading screens
- GUI improvements
- Stability improvements
v1.0.4: April 20 2012
- Emergency bugfixes
v1.0.3: April 19 2012
- Bikes specs re-balanced based on players’ feedback. Please review your upgrades and tuning to make sure all your bikes remain competitive on their respective levels.
- New mode – “Best Races”. This mode gives an opportunity to race against world records
- Various opportunities to earn free cash!
- Fixes for keyboard issue and billing service
- Various UI improvements
v1.0.2: April 6 2012
- More stability & performance improvements
- Better gear change response
- Various bugfixes and UI updates
v1.0.2: April 6 2012
- More stable and compatible with more devices
- Numerous interface improvements (distance selection, tournaments, paint, tuning, hints and more)
- Fixed incorrect top speed statistic
- Various minor bugfixes
v1.0.0: April 5 2012
- Initial release on Google Play