Nitro Nation™ Drag Racing is the biggest racing game for smartphones and tablets with over 100 million players.
DR is available on Google Play, Amazon AppStore, Apple AppStore and Windows Marketplace!
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls and over 100 million players!
- Drive 50+ real cars including the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, customize and tune your cars for 1/4 or 1/2 mile drag races
- Challenge other players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
- The biggest racing game on mobile with over 70 million downloads and billions of races recorded
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
TRY THIS ONE:
- Drag Racing Bike Edition – the long-awaited extension with 17 sportbikes and brand new game modes.
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
“With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you’ll love it.”
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
“Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more.”
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
Webby Awards honoree in Mobile Games category
Named among 10 best games of 2011 by NY Times
#1 Racing game on Android Market (Worldwide)
#1 Most downloaded racing app on Android Market (All time, worldwide)
#3 Free game on Android Market (US, UK and other markets)
#7 Top Grossing app on Android Market (US, UK and other markets)
#1 App in 5 countries (iPhone)
#1 App in 5 countries (iPad)
#1 Game in 35 countries (iPhone)
#1 Game in 46 countries (iPad)
#1 Racing game in 86 countries (iPad & iPhone)
#1 Arcade game in 58 countries (iPad & iPhone)
#1 Top grossing game in 10 countries
#1 Top grossing racing game in 52 countries
Please use the link below to download a Nitro Nation/Drag Racing Media Pack including high-resolution logos, screenshots and promotional images:
Nitro Nation/Drag Racing Media Pack (5.2 MB)
0. Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
- Can I transfer my data between devices?
Unfortunately, no. User data is stored on the device memory, therefore it is impossible to transfer data between devices. Many players use backup tools such as Titanium to backup and transfer data, however, we do not encourage this and will not be able to help you if anything goes wrong.
- I have reset/replaced my phone, how can I get my progress back?
Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to transfer your data to another device, or restore it remotely. We are planning to address this issue in the future iterations of Drag Racing.
- Does the game support cross-platform multiplayer?
Yes. In online modes you race against users playing Android and iOS versions.
- How do I change my online name?
Go to Race->Race Online menu. Tap the “CHANGE NAME” button near the bottom of the screen and enter your desired nickname.
- I see no cars on levels 9 and 10, where are they?
There are no cars that qualify as level 9-10 in stock configuration. You need to buy and upgrade level 7 or 8 cars to race at levels 9 and 10.
- Can you add Hyundai Genesis, Honda Civic, trucks, boats, bicycles, space shuttle, etc.?
We are not adding cars after player requests, because our primary concern is exciting gameplay where every car is balanced and competitive. However, we have a long list of cars that are waiting to be added, and the car you’d like to see is probably on that list.
- What does “timed out” mean in Pro League?
For some reason your result was not submitted in time. You have around 30 seconds to complete the run (the countdown starts the moment you see the race screen). Being on a slow network or temporarily losing connection causes most timeouts. We are constantly optimizing the game to handle these situations.
- Why I can’t race with my best car in Pro League? Do I have to get back to level 1?
When you first enter the Pro League, you can only participate in level 1 races. You will unlock higher levels after you earn enough rank points.
- I can’t race in Pro League! It says that I don’t have a car for this level.
You must own a car for each level you’d like to race on. E.g. if you want to participate in level 5 Pro League races, you must own a car which currently qualifies as a level 5 car, including upgrades.
- I have 5000 rank in Pro League, why did it stop growing? or – I used to earn lots of rank for winning, but now I only get a few points. What’s up? and – Why do I lose rank in Pro League?
Rank reflects your relative strength. The higher is your rank, the higher you need to place in order to maintain or improve your status. Keep winning, and it will go up. Keep losing, and it will decrease. 5000 is the maximum possible rank achievable in Pro League races.
- The game freezes/crashes on my phone. Will you do something about it?
We do our best to ensure smooth and stable gameplay on each of 500+ available devices.
- How do I tune my car?
Some hints can be found on forum DragRacingForum.net.
1.5.1 (5 November 2012)
- Fixed numerous bugs (achievements, crashes in WR and PL, preset loading)
- Improved performance
- Rebalanced MX-5 (bigger balance patch coming in a few days)
1.5.0 (1 November 2012)
- New graphics, visual and sound effects
- Improved vehicle physics – realistic shifting and traction
- New cars, including SSC Tuatara and Saleen S5S
- Completely redesigned interface
- Ability to own multiple instances of any car
- Updated Pro League and World Records
- Improved career mode with pink slips
- New achievements to unlock
- …and much more!
1.1.17 (8 May 2012)
- Hides unnecessary on-screen menu button on ICS phones
- A few minor fixes and UI tweaks
1.1.16 (10 April 2012)
- “More games” section
- Minor bugfixes and UI improvements
1.1.14 (29 March 2012)
- New sound pack
- Extended stats on the race result screen: view and share your times and car stats
1.1.13 (10 Jan 2012)
- Fixed crash during 1 mile race.
1.1.12 (6 Jan 2012)
- Added Career mode – compete in a series of increasingly difficult races to earn extra cash and RP.
- New menu structure: Pro League and other multiplayer modes are now under RACE -> RACE ONLINE
- Fixed a number of bugs related to sound and graphics
1.1.10 (11 Dec 2011)
- Added optional tire smoke effect (disabled by default)
- FWD/RWD/4WD now shown next to grip value
- Now shows up in Xperia Play game feed
- Fixed bug making only the first 10 cars selectable on each level
- Fixed bug related to paint prices
- Fixed redline bug on some cars
- Fixed various graphical bugs
- Fixed car behavior after the finish line
- Updated menu structure and graphics
- Secret Xmas race :)
1.1.9 (12 Nov 2011)
- Added auto-start feature (PL-only, w/ timer)
- Added PL exit confirmation
- Removed downshift in PL
- Added PL help
- Fixed tuning bug that allowed to set 1st gear lower than the rest
- Added screenshot sharing function on race result screen
- Updated AdMob library
- Added SponsorPay ID and caching
- Added basic usage stats reporting
- Fixed bug allowing to add self as friend
- Fixed various issues related to menu navigation
- Fixed missing offerwall background on HTC devices
- Various minor UI tweaks
- Updated icon to be consistent with the iOS version
1.1.8 (18 Oct 2011)
- Fixed “new record” message and other bugs related to WR and Pro League
- Fixed tire sound
1.1.7 (7 Oct 2011)
- World Records – challenge the best runs ever recorded
- Various interface tweaks in race and menus
- Minor bugfixes
1.1.6 (30 Sep 2011)
- Fixed wheels (HVGA/QVGA)
1.1.4 (16 Sep 2011)
- New security features
- Added ability to paint rims
1.1.3 (9 Sep 2011)
- Added anti-cheat in PL
1.1.2 (2 Sep 2011)
- Added optional staging lights (“Christmas tree”)
- Fixed bugs causing game progress to roll back
- Added a couple new sound effects
- Minor fixes and changes under the hood
1.1.1 (29 Aug 2011)
- Fixed friend list not opening after removing players
- Fixed rating stars in PL Random
1.1.0 (26 Aug 2011)
- Friend list: you can now see your friends best results (AFTER they install this update and finish a few runs) and race against them
- Dashboard timer, new track texture
- Trackball support in menus
- Fixed inaccuracy in race time calculation
- Fixed crash when opening free RP offers
1.0.25 (18 Aug 2011)
- Fixed random crash when backing out of the app
- Fixed RP not being awarded for some offers
- Fixed tuning dialog not accepting certain values
1.0.24 (15 Aug 2011)
- Fixed 10000 RP button leading to “Disable ads” option
- Fixed car icon not updating after repainting
- Fixed incorrect scroll arrow behavior in Pro League
- Fixed spontaneous scrolling when entering garage
1.0.23 (12 Aug 2011)
- New graphics for garage and menus
- Fixed “car switch” issue
1.0.22 (27 July 2011)
- Enabled keyboard/d-pad and Xperia Play controls
- Fixed free RP (TJ) not working on wifi-only devices
- Fixed spontaneous name change on wifi-only devices
- Fixed a few potential crashes
- Added more IAP banners (Flurry)
- Updated AdMob SDK
- Compatibility mode for 3.2
1.0.21 (13 July 2011)
- Fixed crash on startup on Motorola Milestone
- Removed penalty for disconnects (“Connection failure”)
- Ability to type in gear ratios
- Choice between 1/4 and 1/2 mile when test driving your tuning setup
- Best times and max speed for each car you own on the stats page
- Option to disable downshift paddle
- Upgrade levels now displayed in PL Random races
- Fixed Pro League not working for some players.
- Fixed some players not being able to change their names (“error 841″)
- Car list in Pro League is now scrollable if you own more than 5 cars on a level
- Fixed shifting issue
- New level 2 car: Camaro ZL1
- Added antialising option for high-end phones and tablets
1.0.17 (20 June 2011)
- Fixed “black screen” on i5800 and others
- New car: Firebird Trans Am WS6
- New Pro League mode with random cars
- Improved Mustang Boss and Challenger 440 stats, reduced prices
- 5000 in Pro League now gives a huge star & moves to HALL OF FAME (coming in the next update)
1.0.16 (11 June 2011)
- LP670 and GT9-R
- Rebalanced R8 and S7 (improved grip)
- fixed some players’ pro league results missing from the list
- fixed player name randomly changing
- added option to disable multitouch if you have trouble shifting
- various bugfixes
1.0.15 (09 June 2011)
- Fixed random loss of cars/upgrades/RP with game rolling back to previous state
- Fixed downshifting when using nitrous
- Removed timeout rank penalty for players who complete the race
- Reduced memory usage