Into the Radius VR Launches November 6th
with a 30% Launch Discount!
Into the Radius is a single-player survival shooter developed exclusively for premium Virtual Reality headsets. The game is a dark mix of eldritch horror, open-world exploration, realistic weapon handling and intriguing storyline that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of the post-apocalyptic Pechorsk Radius zone.
Life and death intertwine inside the Radius, lurking somewhere in the middle of everything is the answer to a question you can’t quite remember. Through the flickering memories of your tarnished life as a former resident of Pechorsk and now UNSPC specialist, your only means of survival is to stalk the strange and threatening zone and complete the missions assigned to you.
- Gunplay and real bullet physics will keep you on your toes. Featuring classics like the Pistolet Makarova, Double Barrel Shotgun and the AKM Kalashnikov.
- Weapon interactions are based on their real-life counterparts. Handling, aiming and reloading uses similar movements to their real-world versions.
- Ever since the mysterious and deadly Pechorsk Radius appeared, rumors, conspiracies, and legends slowly began to emerge; speaking of wondrous artifacts, deadly anomalies and bizarre entities that inhabit the once quiet mining town.
- Today, only authorized personnel from the UN Pechorsk Special Committee have any real knowledge of what the Radius truly is.
Explore Extraordinary Landscapes
- Fifteen years after the Pechorsk Event, the Radius has been almost completely abandoned and stands as an isolated and blighted territory. There are miles and miles of forests and crumbling industrial ruins to explore however you want.
- Be warned, the Radius is filled with lethal anomalies and rumored to contain hostile forces that threaten anyone foolish or daring enough to risk their lives exploring it.