Partnerships are a powerful way to expose yourself to audiences you might otherwise never reach. Find out how you can join forces with Creative Mobile to create a successful partnership. By levering the relationship and reach of a partnership, we can help your brand build a new audience, and get a new type of content in front of your audience.
Universum Film (UFA) was looking for ways to promote the summer car thriller movie Overdrive starring Scott Eastwood (“Snowden”, “Suicide Squad”, “Fast8: The Fate of the Furious”) and Freddie Thorp (“The Head Hunter”) play two cool brothers alongside female leads, Ana de Armas (“Blade Runner 2049”, “War Dogs”) and Gaia Weiss (“Vikings”).
Nitro Nation Online featured the leading cast of the Overdrive movie, each with an in-game racing event of 25 car racing challenges. Players compete with their BMW cars for a chance to win top prizes in-game.
- In-Game Overdrive racing event
Starting as a day-long corporate meeting, GameDev Days has evolved to a 2 day public conference, promoting the Estonian game development industry and uniting it with the European business scene.
GameDev Days is the largest industry event in Estonia, fostering indie developers and featuring expert speakers from leading companies around the world.
- Partnerships with IGDA Estonia
- Supported by EU European Regional Development Fund
- Talks and Workshops by Industry Experts
- Game Village for Indie Developers
- Meeting and Networking Opportunities
Creative Mobile partnered with premium tire manufacturer Toyo Tires to feature the Toyo Tires brand in Nitro Nation Online. In addition, Nitro Nation Online joined Toyo Tires at the 2016 Essen Motorshow with a virtual reality demonstration and racing tournament.
Toyo Tires has gained exposure to an audience of millions of car enthusiasts and racing fans, as well as further brand awareness in a key market segment.
- Toyo Tires branded race event
- Toyo Tires branded banners and decals
- Shared exhibition space at Essen Motor Show 2016
Moor Games was searching for a studio with experience in the mobile games market, to help bring their vision of creating a game that was aesthetically pleasing, fun, and fully inclusive of the Fetty Wap brand. Together we reskinned Nitro Nation Stories around Fetty Wap and his team, used their music in the game, incorporated Zoo cash as in-game currency and real rewards as promotional giveaways.
Fetty Wap and Moor Games now have a game in their growing media portfolio, with a worldwide audience in 13 languages. By utilizing their media and promotional channels they benefit with a share in revenue.
- Game reskin featuring hip hop celebrity Fetty Wap
- Monty and RGF Productions
- Use of licensed Fetty Wap IP in-game
- Real Prize Rewards (Merchandise Paraphernalia Concert tickets etc.)
- Game release event in New York City
Creative Mobile partnered with premium wheel rim manufacturer Tec Speedwheels to feature authentic Tec Speedwheels rims in Nitro Nation Online. In addition Nitro Nation Online joined the Tec Speedwheels exhibition booth at Essen Motorshow 2016 and GamesCom 2016.
Tec Speedwheels has gained exposure to an audience of millions of car enthusiasts and racing fans, as well as further brand awareness in a key market segment.
- 3D Tec Speedwheels custom rims
- Tec Speedwheels branded banners and decals
- Shared exhibition space at Gamescom 2016
- Shared exhibition space at Essen Motorshow 2016
Creative Mobile partnered with premium tyre manufacturer Hankook Tire to feature real Hankook tyres in Nitro Nation Online. In addition Nitro Nation Online joined the Hankook Tire exhibition booth at Essen Motorshow 2015.
Hankook Tire gained exposure to an audience of millions of car enthusiasts and racing fans, as well as further brand awareness in a key market segment.
- Hankook branded consumables
- Hankook branded race event
- Hankook branded banners and decals
- Shared exhibition space at Essen Motor Show 2015