Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines! Drag Racing is the most addictive, nitro fuelled racing game for your mobile device. Ranked the #1 Racing app for Android and iOS, named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by the New York Times, with over 150 million players worldwide!
Do you think racing in a straight line is easy? Try to find the right balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Tune your car and accelerate your way to victory, go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds through 10 levels of cars and race categories.
Racing on your own may be fun enough, but the ultimate challenge is in the “Online” section. Go head-to-head against your friends or random racers, beat them while driving their own cars, or race against 9 players at once in real-time competitions. Join a team to exchange tunes, discuss strategy and share your achievements.
Drag Racing features:
- 50+ real cars including BMW, Dodge, Honda, Nissan, McLaren, Pagani and the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, customize and tune your cars for 1/4 or 1/2 mile drag races
- Challenge other players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
- Sony XPERIA PLAY Optimization
“With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you’ll love it.”
“Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more.”
– Michael Brook, Life of Android
- @Daniel_Mattheus if you would like more information in English about the presentation send us a PM and we can connect you with Aleksey
- #wnconf 15:30 in the Green Hall our expert Aleksey Rehlov will be discussing "Building In-game Economy: Mathematical Foundation"
- #wnconf Заходи к нам в бокс: 2 этаж (S9) продемонстрировать свою игру или обсудить возможности партнерства! http://t.co/dkMOScAIvX
- #wnconf 20:00 in the Red Hall we will be participating in a panel discussion "The Uncomfortable Talks About Mobile Games Business"
- #wnconf Come by our booth on the 2nd Floor (S9) to demonstrate your game or to discuss partnership opportunities! http://t.co/Zpa2kIAjM3