Evilibrium: Soul Hunters
Evilibrium: Soul Hunters is a unique mix of a CCG and a storytelling quest. The twisting plot is told through numerous quests where your actions matter. The game can be played offline and has about 15 hours of gameplay in the main storyline and deep 7-10 level dungeons throughout the game.
Adventure awaits players in the cruel end days of the 19th century. Dark Science and mysticism has found souls to be material enough to be used as a source of energy. Throughout the game they will capture souls and use them to create, upgrade, and evolve an army. Explore the murky forests and deep dungeons of a large world, encounter horrific creatures, dark rituals and secret cults, hunt monsters and unravel the mysteries of the universe while trying to stay alive.
Evilibrium: Soul Hunters is available now on the App Store and is expected to be released on Google Play soon. It is a free-to-try title with IAPs that allows you to unlock the full version of the game with extra bonuses available if you’re willing to pay more.
- Try it before you buy it, unlock all content with an IAP
- Play offline! No internet connection required
- 100+ souls to catch and evolve up to 5 stages
- 20+ unique bosses and 20 unique faction units to earn
- Your choices matter, choose your fate in an open world with several finales
- Dozens of locations, Exciting narrative quests and comic interludes
- Deep tactics and dynamic real-time battles