Into the Radius VR
Into the Radius is a single-player survival shooter developed exclusively for premium Virtual Reality headsets. The game is a dark mix of eldritch horror, open-world exploration, realistic weapon handling and intriguing storyline that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of the post-apocalyptic Pechorsk Radius zone.
Life and death intertwine inside the Radius, lurking somewhere in the middle of everything is the answer to a question you can’t quite remember. Through the flickering memories of your tarnished life as a former resident of Pechorsk and now UNSPC specialist, your only means of survival is to stalk the strange and threatening zone and complete the missions assigned to you.
- Inspired by the book ‘Roadside Picnic’ by Arkady & Boris Strugatsky
- Produced by Estonian developer CM Games (Creative Mobile)
- Early Access release Nov 6th 2019, Full release is scheduled for Q1 2020
- The full version will have 15+ hours of playable storyline, with multiple large-scale maps
with iconic locations. There will also be more content (weapons, items, monsters and anomalies)
adding more depth to the overall gameplay experience.
- Supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Valve Index & Windows Mixed Reality
- Game lore has been published in our blog http://pechorsk.zone