Trigger Time is a story-driven, top-down 2D shooter for PC / Linux with gravity gun and physics puzzle elements.
Now on Steam Greenlight http://goo.gl/eLB9Ea
The Trigger Time story takes you through 9 massive, unique levels, each featuring a dangerous boss. Along the way you’ll pick up new weapons and gadgets, fight the Professor’s troopers and minions, solve physics-based puzzles and interact with environment
While the development of the game itself is near completion, there are a few things left to do, such as some art/music update and an overall polishing of the levels. There are also some plans for new features.
Trigger Time Features:
- A story presented via in-game cutscenes
- 9 large, distinctive levels filled with enemies, physics puzzles, and hazards
- Boss fight on each level
- 8 primary weapons and 3 secondary weapons
- A gravity gun that can be used as a weapon or to solve puzzles
- Interactive objects, such as gas valves, robotic arms, etc.
- Vehicles such as boats, mechs, etc.